Monday, 23 November 2015

Rare Flesh-Eating Disease KILLS Brazilian Mum After 'New Look' Bum Op

An inquest has heard how a mum of one died after a Brazilian bum lift op by a top Harley Street surgeon became infected with a rare flesh-eating bug.

Jane Kiiza, 47, treated herself to the op after her Cambridge-educated son left home and she wanted a "new look".
TRAGIC: Jane Kiiza (right) died after she got a flesh-eating disease in her bum (not pictured)
TRAGIC: Jane Kiiza (right) died after she got a flesh-eating disease in her bum (not pictured)
But the pathogen found in soil and ground water which can spread several centimetres in an hour tore through her body killing her just four days after the surgery.

The IT consultant is the first British casualty to die the procedure.

The op involves fat being taken from one part of the body and then being injected into the buttocks.

Test found no traces of the bacteria in the privately-run theatre or iodine supplies at the Clementine Churchill Hospital.

SAD: Jane Kiiza wanted a 'new look' after her son left home
SAD: Jane Kiiza wanted a 'new look' after her son left home
Ugandan-born Ms Kiiza, who was otherwise healthy, wanted something done with the fat on her back, legs and stomach and said she knew of the risks.

During surgery Dr Shailesh Vadodaria removed fat from her abdomen, upper back, outer thighs and flank and injected it into different places on her bottom inserting a total of one and a quarter pints - 700ml.

Senior Coroner Andrew Walker ruled her death was a result of complications from the operation at North London Coroners Court.

She was discharged the next day but just two days later texted Dr Vadodaria at 6.33am in pain writing: "Please call me. I had a very rough night. Where do I come to see you, the Clementine Churchill or Harley Street?"

Giving evidence at her inquest, Dr Vadodaria said he "immediately" called her back.
NEW LOOK: Kim Kardashian's implants are now envied by women all over the world
NEW LOOK: Kim Kardashian's implants are now envied by women all over the world
GRIM: The affects of the 'jigger'
GRIM: The affects of the 'jigger'
As it was "obviously an emergency situation" she was told to come to Clementine Churchill Hospital's emergency care centre.

But she was immediately transferred her to the local NHS hospital Northwick Park hospital where she went into septic shock.

She was rushed into theatre so surgeons cut out the infection but was unwell the next day and another operation was planned.

But before she could be prepared she went into cardiac arrest and died.

No members of Ms Kiiza's family attended the inquest but speaking outside the court, Dr Vadodaria, said: "It is the first time it has happened and I wish it doesn't happen ever again to a patient or a surgeon."

The news comes as the "jigger" – another flesh eating disease – was found to be responsible for thousands of people losing their limbs around the world.

Read More Stories On Viral DotCom
Copyright © Real Info Zone. All rights reserved. Distributed by Real Info Zone Global Media (www.realinfozones.com). To contact the copyright holder directly for corrections — or for permission to republish or make other authorized use of this material, click here.

Real Info Zone publishes around multiple reports a day from more than 40 news organizations and over 100 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which Real Info Zone does not have the legal right to edit or correct.

Articles and commentaries that identify Real Info Zone as the publisher are produced or commissioned by Real Info Zone. To address comments or complaints, Please Contact Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *